Floor-time, positioning, and movement are all very important to your baby and toddler’s development, but yoga has also been shown to:|
Please click on the buttons on the left to see what yoga activities I am going to introduce each month.
- deepen the caregiver and child bond
- help babies sleep longer and better
- improve babies' digestion and eases tummy troubles
- relieve fussiness and colic
- enhance motor development
- strengthen the immune system
- encourage neuromuscular development
- improve body-awareness
- playfully relieve stress and frustration
- increase your child’s attention span
- provide an outlet for social interaction
- nurture self-esteem and creativity
- build a fit, healthy lifestyle.