CACFP: 1 serving = 1 meat
||1 pound 7 ounces
|Large Onion, chopped
|Egg Whites, medium
|Whole Eggs, medium
1. Brown ground turkey in an iron skillet and drain.
2. Spread meat on bottom of pan(s) sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Chop onion in food processor and sprinkle over meat.
4. Grate or shred cheese.
5. Divide cheese evenly among the pans and sprinkle over meat and onion.
6. Separate eggs as indicated above and discard the yolk(s).
7. In a very large bowl, combine eggs, milk, spice mix, and biscuit mix. Mix thoroughly.
8. Pour mixture over meat and cheese.
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until brown and firm.
10. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before cutting into servings.
11. Cut into portions equal to number of children to be served.